24/9/14

Surface Pro OS X Dual Boot




****EDIT - Check my channel for the OS X 10.8 Installation video/tutorial!****
Also, here is an updated link to the files you will need, but unless you are confident in what you are doing, I'd recommend still checking out the installation video.
Pre-Install & Post-Install Materials: https://mega.co.nz/#!Owx3DDJT!YQj0g24...


****EDIT - Check my channel for Video #3 featuring the Surface Pro Pen!****

Feedback is welcome! Cheers!

****------------------------------------­­-------------------------****

****EDIT****
Video #2 is up check my channel!!

*****EDIT*******
I have been making progress today (6/29) on getting a vanilla installation of OS X completed on the Surface. All graphics issues have been resolved. I will hope to post a video later today or tomorrow demoing the completed system.

This is a project I have been working on to set up a dual-boot with my Surface Pro. Sorry in advance for the shaky camera. What's working in OS X: Full resolution and QE/CI support, audio, internet (with USB adapter), full USB 3.0 support, front and rear camera, microSDXC slot, and the pen (without calibration)

If you would like any tutorials, or can possibly solve my one remaining issue, feel free to DM me.

What's not working: The touch screen does not work (and most likely never will). In addition, though the pen works, there is no method of calibrating it so it is not perfect - but it does work to some extent.

**EDIT**
This is the link to the Wifi USB Chip I used - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003...